May God be with you all
What is an Essay? - Druckversion

+- May God be with you all (https://dorminantus.de)
+-- Forum: partner (https://dorminantus.de/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: Wanna be ... ? (https://dorminantus.de/forum-15.html)
+--- Thema: What is an Essay? (/thread-76.html)

Seiten: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

What is an Essay? - WilliamW - 11.05.2022

The answer to the question of what an essay is can be answered in different ways.

On the one hand, an essay is a work of fiction that reveals the author's individual reflection on a particular issue. For example, many writers have used the essay genre to publish their own opinion on some political situation, etc. This gives the right to express their assessment in a veiled way, using different means of expressiveness of the word.

The essay is often assigned at school in the form of a small essay-explanation about some problem. Often in lessons on literature students write one piece of affordablepapers review to express their attitude to the problem posed in this or that read work.

At university, the picture is similar. However, here it is important not only to express their attitudes and judgments about a topic, but also to support their position with some arguments.

Teachers often assign essays in order to conduct a kind of quiz on the passed topic. How well the students have understood the material and whether they will be able to answer correctly on the exam.

Thus, the task of the university essay is to show that the student has assimilated the information, processed it independently and is now ready to express his/her personal understanding.

Related Resources:
Social Studies Essay Plan
Essays for scholarly materials
How do you write a modern essay?
What is an essay and how to write it correctly?

RE: What is an Essay? - Gast - 05.06.2022

xdhhdh

RE: What is an Essay? - Gast - 07.06.2022

Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Paramount Plus Free Trial

shhzz - mr seo - 07.06.2022

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! Paramount Free Trial

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Hulu Free Trial

Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you! Exipure

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Exipure Review

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. How to Start a Blog

I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. Peacock Premium Free Trial

i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. Peacock Premium